In a commendable decision, the censor board in India formulated a new set of regulations regarding employing child artistes. These revised regulations will be first implemented in Tamil film industry and will soon be made mandatory in other film industries as well.
In its new CBFC guidelines say that the District Elementary Education Officer must be informed whenever a child actor goes on leave to attend shootings for more than two days. All the child actors who participate in film and TV programs must be certified of their mental and physical condition by medical practitioners and a child psychologist must be present during the shoot.
Additionally, the child actors should be given an hour of break between every 2, 3 hours of shooting. Thinking of the long-term welfare of the child actors, the CBFC also made it mandatory to fixed deposit a minimum of 50 per cent of their earnings.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST