Mega Power Star Ram Charan is currently dubbing for the film ‘Yevadu’. Charan has been spending quite some time in the dubbing theater in order to complete his work in time. The movie is gearing up for a release in the last week of July, possibly on the 31st. Ram Charan will be seen with Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson in this movie.
Vamshi Paidipally is the director of this film and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. The movie is expected to be a thriller and the trailer has been received well by movie lovers. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen in cameo roles.
Dil Raju is the producer of this big budget production.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you