Mega power star Ram Charan, has broken the ice about his future projects. Speaking to a few media personnel, Ram Charan told that he might be doing a bilingual film (Tamil and Telugu) directed by Gautham Menon in 2015.
Though other details as largely unknown, but this move of Ram Charan clearly indicates his intentions of breaking away from the mass hero mold, and exploring new horizons. Gautham Menon is known for his simple yet cute romantic love stories like Surya s/o Krishnnan, Ye maaya chesave etc. He is right now busy working with Ajith for an untitled project.
- Superstar’s Film Shoot Shifts To Gandikota
- ATM breaks the suspense on Chiru151
- Young Actress Bags Raj Tarun, Annapurna Studios’ Film
- Amy Jackson Finally Bags A British Film
- Rogue’s Teaser To Be Launched Soon
Articles that might interest you