Mega Power Star Ram Charan and his wife Upasana offered prayers in Tirumala along with director V.V.Vinayak and other key unit members of ‘Naayak’ on Monday. Charan spoke to the media after coming out of the temple and said that the visit was to express his gratitude to the Lord for the success of ‘Naayak’.
After the back to back successes of ‘Raccha’ and ‘Naayak’, Charan is now all set to have two big releases in 2013 – ‘Zanjeer’ and ‘Yevadu’. ‘Zanjeer’ marks the Bollywood debut of Charan and he will be seen opposite Priyanka Chopra in that film.
Let us see if Charan can continue his successful streak this year as well.
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next