We had already reported that Thani Oruvan, the Tamil action thriller is going to be remade in Telugu with Ram Charan. Latest reports reveal that the makers are contemplating on naming the film Rakshak.
Though an official confirmation is yet to be made, this title completely suits the concept of the film big time. Currently, the key team members Surender Reddy, Charan and few other writers are busy finalizing the script. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you