Mega Power Star Ram Charan is currently dubbing for the film, ‘Thoofan’. The movie is the Telugu version of the film ‘Zanjeer’ and it is slated for a release on September 6th. Dubbing work is at an advanced stage and it should be complete within a few days. Other post-production activities are going on in parallel.
Priyanka Chopra is the heroine of this movie and Apoorva Lakhia is the director. The Telugu version has some slight changes and Yogi has taken care of this. Charan will be seen as a powerful and honest cop in this film and he is also going to make his Bollywood debut with ‘Zanjeer’.
The movie is a remake of Super Star Amitabh Bachchan’s iconic film of the same name.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor