Mega Power Star Ram Charan is currently dubbing for the film, ‘Thoofan’. The movie is the Telugu version of the film ‘Zanjeer’ and it is slated for a release on September 6th. Dubbing work is at an advanced stage and it should be complete within a few days. Other post-production activities are going on in parallel.
Priyanka Chopra is the heroine of this movie and Apoorva Lakhia is the director. The Telugu version has some slight changes and Yogi has taken care of this. Charan will be seen as a powerful and honest cop in this film and he is also going to make his Bollywood debut with ‘Zanjeer’.
The movie is a remake of Super Star Amitabh Bachchan’s iconic film of the same name.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
Articles that might interest you