Charmi is extremely tensed about her upcoming film Prathighatana. Incidentally, it happens to be the 50th film in her career and she’s playing the role of a journalist who fights for justice after a young woman is raped. Thammareddy Bharadwaj has directed the film.
Talking about the film, she said, “Usually, I don’t really think too much before the release of any of my projects, but Prathighatana is different. I am extremely tensed and I just hope people like our film. It’s an important film which deals with a sensitive issue and it’s high time crimes against woman are put to an end. I feel blessed to be part of this film.” Reshma has played an important role in the film.
M M Keeravani has scored the music and S Gopal Reddy is the cinematographer. The film is going to release on April 5.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you