Puri was supposed to work with Nithiin but the project was cancelled off at the last minute and Charmme’s name is being heard as the reason behind it. When asked in an interview about this, she replied that financial problems are the reason for Nithiin’s project being scrapped.
This comment created anger in many production houses as Nithiin and his family are not in any sort of financial trouble. Charmme realised this and apologised via Twitter.
“Someone told me that they are facing financial troubles and I thought it is true. I am sorry”, she posted.
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- Jawaan’s trailer to be out soon
- PSPK25’s audio event in a special location?
- Nara Rohit’s cameo in Mental Madhilo
- Vijay-Murugadoss film completes pre-production