After wrapping up the shooting of Saahasam Swaasagaa Saagipo recently, Naga Chaitanya has quickly moved on to Premam. The latest schedule of Premam has kicked off in Goa and the unit will can the first episode of the film in a schedule that is spanned over 10 days.
For this episode, Chay will be sporting a college going teenager’s look. Anupama Parameswaran, who is reprising her role from the Malayalam original, is also taking part in the latest schedule. With this schedule, the entire talkie part will be wrapped up barring a couple of songs.
Also starring Shruti Haasan and Madonna Sebastian, Premam is being directed by Chandoo Mondeti and produced by S Naga Vamshi. The film will hit the screens in July.
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
Articles that might interest you