It is a known fact that Rakul Preet and Chaitanya Akkineni have been shooting for their new film Rarandoi Veduka Choodam non-stop for quite some time now. The latest news is that the film has wrapped up its shoot completely.
Touted to be a complete family drama on the lines of Ninne Pelladutha, this film is directed by Kalyan Krishna. Akkineni Nagarjuna produces this film on his home banner.
The first song of the audio will be released on the 6th of May and the film will release on the 19th of May as announced earlier.
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
- Rakul excited about her Bollywood comeback
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you