Mani Ratnam’s films are always loved by the overseas audience for their class approach and solid taking. His latest presentation, Cheliya too was having a decent buzz and was premiered in the US on Thursday.
The latest news is that the romantic drama collected $26k from the Thursday premieres. With the weekend setting in, the figures will surely increase. Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari have been hugely appreciated for their performances in the film.
A R Rahman scores music for this film which is presented by Dil Raju in Telugu.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser