Mani Ratnam’s films are always loved by the overseas audience for their class approach and solid taking. His latest presentation, Cheliya too was having a decent buzz and was premiered in the US on Thursday.
The latest news is that the romantic drama collected $26k from the Thursday premieres. With the weekend setting in, the figures will surely increase. Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari have been hugely appreciated for their performances in the film.
A R Rahman scores music for this film which is presented by Dil Raju in Telugu.
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
- Young Telugu Actress In Dhanush’s VIP 2
- Cute teaser of Mental Madhilo impresses
- Young hero’s next to feature five heroines
Articles that might interest you