Mani Ratnam’s films are always loved by the overseas audience for their class approach and solid taking. His latest presentation, Cheliya too was having a decent buzz and was premiered in the US on Thursday.
The latest news is that the romantic drama collected $26k from the Thursday premieres. With the weekend setting in, the figures will surely increase. Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari have been hugely appreciated for their performances in the film.
A R Rahman scores music for this film which is presented by Dil Raju in Telugu.
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
- Mahanubhavudu’s first look to be out soon
- Yuddham Sharanam’s release date is now official
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
Articles that might interest you