Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie is currently under production. Today, the film is being shot at Saradhi Studios and some crucial scenes are being shot on Chiranjeevi and the cast. The movie was earlier shot at Nanakramguda.
Vinayak is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. This high voltage entertainer is a remake of the Tamil film ‘Kathi’ and Chiranjeevi will be seen in different roles in the film. The movie is expected to hit the screens for Sankranthi.
Ram Charan is producing this movie on Konidela Productions banner.
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
- Venkatesh wants to emulate Amitabh Bachchan
Articles that might interest you