Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently busy with his 150th film in the direction of mass film maker VV Vinayak. Ram Charan Tej is bankrolling the film under his Konidela Productions, and the film has been progressing at a brisk pace.
According to the latest updates, the film’s next schedule will kickstart from July 18th onwards. The shoot will take place in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad and will progress for ten days.
The makers are planning to can a few vital sequences. The film is being planned for an early 2017 release.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked