Megastar Chiranjeevi’s fans are eagerly waiting for 11th October. For that is the day on which the star actor will be asking the first question in his capacity as the host of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. The show was hosted with great success by Nagarjuna and now Chiranjeevi is taking his place.
So far, only promos have been played with Chiranjeevi. But the first question on 11th October will formally kickstart the proceedings and fans are waiting to see the way in which Chiranjeevi begins the show. The episodes will be telecast from December, just a month before the release of his comeback movie.
Will Chiranjeevi enjoy the same level of success as Nagarjuna? Let us wait and see.
- Chiru’s surprise visit to Rajamouli?
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you