Megastar Chiranjeevi’s fans are eagerly waiting for 11th October. For that is the day on which the star actor will be asking the first question in his capacity as the host of Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu. The show was hosted with great success by Nagarjuna and now Chiranjeevi is taking his place.
So far, only promos have been played with Chiranjeevi. But the first question on 11th October will formally kickstart the proceedings and fans are waiting to see the way in which Chiranjeevi begins the show. The episodes will be telecast from December, just a month before the release of his comeback movie.
Will Chiranjeevi enjoy the same level of success as Nagarjuna? Let us wait and see.
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you