It is well-known that Megastar Chiranjeevi has replaced Nagarjuna as the host for the fourth season of the super hit game show, Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, on Maa TV. According to the latest reports, Chiru will start shooting for MEK4 from the last week of September.
Apparently, MEK4 team will shoot a few episodes this month and follow them up with more episodes in October. The reports further revealed that Chiru may continue to host the game show even for the fifth season, based on the response to his debut TV stint with MEK4.
Chiru, meanwhile, is shooting for the most eagerly awaited comeback film, Khaidi No 150.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you