We have reported a while ago that Allu Arjun’s latest film, Sarrainodu, was screened for Megastar Chiranjeevi and his family members today. A latest update reveals that Chiru was highly impressed with the way Boyapati Sreenu presented Bunny and congratulated the director.
Apparently, Chiru also had several good things to say about the film and Bunny’s mass avatar. Bunny has tried an out and out mass film after a long time and this will work in the movie’s favour. Sarrainodu is releasing tomorrow in 1600+ screens, a first ever feat by Bunny.
Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa will be seen romancing the Stylish Star. This is Bunny’s fourth film in his home banner, Geetha Arts.
- Fans ‘Fidaa’ over Sai Pallavi
- Dil Raju happy to give a hit for yet another Mega hero
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
Articles that might interest you