Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback 150th movie, Khaidi No.150, turned out to be a solid blockbuster. The film has collected over 100 crore worldwide share and stood as Tollywood’s all-time second highest grossing movie.
It is well-known that the makers of Khaidi No.150 had planned to hold a huge thank you meet in Vizag a couple of weeks ago. However, the meet was postponed then due to the volatile political situation because of the special status protests.
Yesterday, Chiru visited veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao at KIMS Hospital and told Dasari that he will postpone Khaidi No.150’s thank you meet until he recovers. Chiru wanted Dasari to grace the thank you meet and even Dasari promised Chiru that he will attend it once he recovers.
- Nela Ticket’s fun teaser is out
- Mahesh-Namrata’s amusing picture goes viral
- Mahesh scores his 2nd $2M film with Bharat Ane Nenu
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint