Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback 150th movie, Khaidi No.150, turned out to be a solid blockbuster. The film has collected over 100 crore worldwide share and stood as Tollywood’s all-time second highest grossing movie.
It is well-known that the makers of Khaidi No.150 had planned to hold a huge thank you meet in Vizag a couple of weeks ago. However, the meet was postponed then due to the volatile political situation because of the special status protests.
Yesterday, Chiru visited veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao at KIMS Hospital and told Dasari that he will postpone Khaidi No.150’s thank you meet until he recovers. Chiru wanted Dasari to grace the thank you meet and even Dasari promised Chiru that he will attend it once he recovers.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa