Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback 150th movie, Khaidi No.150, turned out to be a solid blockbuster. The film has collected over 100 crore worldwide share and stood as Tollywood’s all-time second highest grossing movie.
It is well-known that the makers of Khaidi No.150 had planned to hold a huge thank you meet in Vizag a couple of weeks ago. However, the meet was postponed then due to the volatile political situation because of the special status protests.
Yesterday, Chiru visited veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao at KIMS Hospital and told Dasari that he will postpone Khaidi No.150’s thank you meet until he recovers. Chiru wanted Dasari to grace the thank you meet and even Dasari promised Chiru that he will attend it once he recovers.
- Yet another young starlet to launch her app
- Huge Mahishmati set for Baahubali event
- Varun is as dedicated as Charan and Chiru: Sreenu Vaitla
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
Articles that might interest you