It is well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi got his right shoulder operated at Mumbai’s Breach Candy hospital in February. Chiru has been experiencing severe pain in both his shoulders for the last few years.
As per the latest reports, Chiru may undergo yet another surgery on his left shoulder in the first week of April, after he finds himself free from his daughter Srija’s wedding. Although Chiru wanted to undergo an operation on both his shoulders last month itself, his doctors suggested him to wait until the right shoulder is healed completely.
Chiru will be commencing the regular shoot of his most awaited comeback film from this summer, after he recuperates completely.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you