It is well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi got his right shoulder operated at Mumbai’s Breach Candy hospital in February. Chiru has been experiencing severe pain in both his shoulders for the last few years.
As per the latest reports, Chiru may undergo yet another surgery on his left shoulder in the first week of April, after he finds himself free from his daughter Srija’s wedding. Although Chiru wanted to undergo an operation on both his shoulders last month itself, his doctors suggested him to wait until the right shoulder is healed completely.
Chiru will be commencing the regular shoot of his most awaited comeback film from this summer, after he recuperates completely.
- Dhanush regrets storming out of a TV interview
- Despite stardom, Sai Pallavi’s heart beats for medicine
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari completes censor
- Nayanthara shares screen space with Amitabh Bachchan
- Mahesh, Rakul to romance in Romania
Articles that might interest you