Popular film star and Rajya Sabha MP Chiranjeevi today visited Perupalem village near his native place Mogalthur in West Godavari. Chiru adopted Perupalem under the Pradhan Mantri Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana scheme in 2014.
During his visit, Chiru laid foundation for the construction of two community halls and inaugurated several developmental works. Recently, Chiru sanctioned funds worth 5 crore to carry out various developmental and beautification works in Perupalem.
Thousands of fans from the surrounding villages thronged Perupalem to catch a few glimpses of the son of their soil.
- Mega hero starts off his next with a fight scene
- Nikhil bulks up for his student leader’s role
- Megastar’s title for Sai Dharam Tej’s next?
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
Articles that might interest you