Raghava Lawrence’s forthcoming film ‘Ganga’ (Muni 3) has been creating a lot of buzz ever since it was announced. The Tamil version has released yesterday and according to the latest update, the thriller has opened to some decent reviews all over.
Lawrence and Taapsee have come in for special praise for their performance, and the masses have specially lapped up this horror comedy.
Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version which is yet to release in Tollywood. Nithya Menon, who is high on the success of her latest flick Ok Banagram plays a crucial role in the film.
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP2
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
Articles that might interest you