Raghava Lawrence’s forthcoming film ‘Ganga’ (Muni 3) has been creating a lot of buzz ever since it was announced. The Tamil version has released yesterday and according to the latest update, the thriller has opened to some decent reviews all over.
Lawrence and Taapsee have come in for special praise for their performance, and the masses have specially lapped up this horror comedy.
Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version which is yet to release in Tollywood. Nithya Menon, who is high on the success of her latest flick Ok Banagram plays a crucial role in the film.
- Case filed on ‘fake’ Pawan Kalyan fans
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu impresses in Godavari region
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
Articles that might interest you