The ongoing strike by the Federation of producers and distributors across Kerala is posing threat to the Sankranthi releases in Kerala. This move may affect biggies like Khaidi No.150, Gautamiputra Satakarni and Bairavaa etc, including several Malayalam movies to an extent.
The stalemate situation between the producers and distributors syndicate and the exhibitors association over the 70-30℅ share distribution is set to intensify as the producers and distributors have decided to stop releasing movies from the 10th of this month.
However, the strike is limited to only A centers and it won’t affect the movies releasing in B & C centres and multiplexes across the state.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week