Continuing with the trend of low budget flicks, yet another interesting film, ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ is gearing up for a release on June 26th. Starring Prince and Jyothi Sethi as the lead pair, this film has quite an interesting concept.
According to the latest reports, comedy quotient is said to be the major highlight of this comic caper. The film has already completed its censor formalities and has obtained an ‘A’ certificate.
Sapatagiri, Sampoornesh Babu and Rao Ramesh play other important characters in this film which is produced by L Venugopal Reddy, Lakshmi Narasimha Reddy and Alluri Chiranjeevi.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon