Continuing with the trend of low budget flicks, yet another interesting film, ‘Where is Vidya Balan’ is gearing up for a release on June 26th. Starring Prince and Jyothi Sethi as the lead pair, this film has quite an interesting concept.
According to the latest reports, comedy quotient is said to be the major highlight of this comic caper. The film has already completed its censor formalities and has obtained an ‘A’ certificate.
Sapatagiri, Sampoornesh Babu and Rao Ramesh play other important characters in this film which is produced by L Venugopal Reddy, Lakshmi Narasimha Reddy and Alluri Chiranjeevi.
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
Articles that might interest you