Malayalam star Dileep, the alleged mastermind behind the Malayalam star heroine’s abduction and assault case, has been in judicial remand for the last one month. Meanwhile, his long-delayed political thriller, Ramaleela, is finally gearing up for its release on September 28.
However, things don’t look all rosy for Ramaleela’s release. There has been a #BoycottRamaleela protest campaign on social media and a few theaters across Kerala which will be screening the movie received bomb threats from unidentified people. Heavy police security will be deployed during the film’s screenings.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa