Malayalam star Dileep, the alleged mastermind behind the Malayalam star heroine’s abduction and assault case, has been in judicial remand for the last one month. Meanwhile, his long-delayed political thriller, Ramaleela, is finally gearing up for its release on September 28.
However, things don’t look all rosy for Ramaleela’s release. There has been a #BoycottRamaleela protest campaign on social media and a few theaters across Kerala which will be screening the movie received bomb threats from unidentified people. Heavy police security will be deployed during the film’s screenings.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song
- Ek Do Teen Remix Offends Veteran Director