The makers of Baahubali have officially started the promotions of their magnum opus yesterday. With the release date clear, sources say that the makers have planned some very unique promotions for the film.
As the buzz surrounding this film is huge and the entire country is awaiting how the sequel will be unleashed, the makers will take the film’s promotions even abroad this year say reports.
Some special strategies are in place to promote this film hugely in the Hindi film circles. Trade pundits are also expecting some mind blowing collections for the second part which is already being sold out for record prices.
Produced by Akra Media, this film is directed by the genius S S Rajamouli.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you