Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are going to marry each other and the wedding will take place sometime next year. But the couple have already become the talk of the town and at the audio launch event of Premam, veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao teased Naga Chaitanya about the same.
“There is something magical in the smile of Chaitanya. Looks like he wooed a heroine with the same. And that heroine seems to have cast a spell (Maya) on him ever since Ye Maya Chesave”, he quipped.
The veteran director praised Chaitanya for his selection of films and hoped that Premam would end up as a big blockbuster.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you