Okkadu Migiladu, Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film based on the LTTE ethnic conflict, has been creating a lot of buzz ever since its commencement. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and the makers are busy with the post-production work of late.
According to the latest update, Okkadu Migiladu is slated to hit the screens on September 8th. Manoj will be seen in dual roles as LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran and a student leader in the film. The film also stars Anisha Ambrose in a crucial role. Debutant Ajay Andrews Nuthakki is directing this movie. SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth are jointly producing the movie.
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja