The release date of Ajith’s upcoming film David Billa has been postponed to June 29, if the latest reports are to be believed. Earlier, the producers of the film was planning to release both the Tamil and Telugu versions on June 22; however, the buzz in Kollywood is that the producers wanted a U/A certificate instead of the A certificate which the film was initially given. This decision resulted in the film being postponed by almost a week. Chakri Tholeti has directed the film and it also stars Parvathy Omanakuttan, Bruna Abdullah and Vidyut in lead roles. Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the songs. Most part of the film was shot in Hyderabad, Chennai and Georgia. There’s a lot of buzz about the action sequences in the film and the film trailers hint that the audience is in a for a big treat. Apart from the lead heroines, Meenakshi Dixit, Gabriela Bertante and Nicole Amy Madell are set to sizzle in the item numbers in the film. Shoba Rani is presenting the Telugu version on SVR Media Pvt Ltd banner.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?