The clouds surrounding the release of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’ are finally clearing away and the decks are being cleared for a massive release on November 9th. The financial commitments surrounding the film will be honoured in a phase manner over the next couple of days, as per the reports we have heard. The movie has been produced by R.R.Movie Makers banner with a budget of over 40 Crores, making it the most expensive film in Nagarjuna’s career.
Nagarjuna will romance Anushka in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. The movie is a socio-fantasy entertainer that is set against Hindu mythological background.
Rana Daggubati’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ may be shifted to November 16th or 23rd and an announcement is expected over this soon.
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
Articles that might interest you