Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) President Arvind Kejriwal will be meeting legendary actor Kamal Haasan at the latter’s residence in Chennai today. Arvind is expected to discuss Kamal’s political entry, apart from inviting the actor to head AAP’s Tamil Nadu wing.
Arvind has reportedly contacted yet another stalwart Tamil actor Rajinikanth, while the Super Star is yet to take a call on the CM’s feelers. Kamal and Rajini, both being the matinee idols of millions of their ardent followers, are expected to create a huge impact in Tamil politics, and almost all the major political parties are keen to allign with them.
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again
- Kamal apologizes for supporting Modi’s demonetization