With the release date nearing soon, the pre-release business of Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu is also getting closed at some very good amounts. The latest news is that the Krishna rights of the film have been sold for 4.5 crores.
This is the career best price for any Pawan movie in the Krishna region. Directed by Dolly, Katamarayudu is a family drama where Pawan plays an elder sibling to four brothers.
The makers are expecting some very good numbers for this film as it has some very emotional family boding. Shruthi Haasan is the female lead in this film which is produced by Sharath Marar.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours