Deva Katta’s acclaimed film Prasthanam has now inspired a web series. Titled as ‘Indra Prastham – City of God’, the web series will be aired on Yupp TV and the entire story will be told in three seasons, with 20 episodes per season. The series has been developed and directed by Phanindra.
Sharing more details about the series, which is loosely based on the characters from his film, Deva Katta posted on Twitter saying, “”Indra prastham – city of god” is explored in “Breaking Bad” screenplay format by Phanindra, iCandy Creations will produce for yupptv!!”
The production house is reportedly planning another mystery thriller series titled Swastika and it’s currently in pre-production.
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
- Manoj’s next wraps up its shoot
- Megastar Appreciates Baahubali’s Team
Articles that might interest you