Deva Katta’s acclaimed film Prasthanam has now inspired a web series. Titled as ‘Indra Prastham – City of God’, the web series will be aired on Yupp TV and the entire story will be told in three seasons, with 20 episodes per season. The series has been developed and directed by Phanindra.
Sharing more details about the series, which is loosely based on the characters from his film, Deva Katta posted on Twitter saying, “”Indra prastham – city of god” is explored in “Breaking Bad” screenplay format by Phanindra, iCandy Creations will produce for yupptv!!”
The production house is reportedly planning another mystery thriller series titled Swastika and it’s currently in pre-production.
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
- Do Kamal and Shankar have a surprise in store for fans?
Articles that might interest you