Puri Jagannadh is quickly wrapping up the principal shooting of his upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu.For the past one month, the film was being shot in Bangkok and today Puri Jagannadh revealed that the entire talkie part of the film has been completed. Except for four songs, the rest of the shooting has been wrapped up already. Ravi Teja and Ileana are playing the lead roles in this film and sources say that this might be the silent killer of the season. After scoring a blockbuster like Businessman, Puri Jagannadh decided to wrap up his upcoming films within three months. Raghu Kunche is composing the music and he has already completed recording of most of the songs in the film. BVSN Prasad is producing the film along with Reliance Entertainment. Devudu Chesina Manushulu is going to hit the screens in June.
- Title of star hero’s brother-in-law’s debut film announced
- Vijay Deverakonda to act in his mentor’s direction?
- Spokesperson opens up about Shruti Haasan’s marriage
- Sunil anna recommended me for Dhee: Nani
- Kadapa, RGV’s next web-series