The debacle of 3 doesn’t seem to have affected Dhanush’s career at all. He has been signing plenty of films including Bharat Bala’s next and Raanjha in Hindi. The latest news is that he’s going to produce a new Tamil film titled Ethir Neechal. In the past few years, it has become a trend in Tamil film industry where some of the top directors and actors have come forward to produce several off beat films. Directors like Shankar and Mani Ratnam have been doing for many years and now actors like Dhanush, Vijay and Arya are throwing their weight behind promising subjects. Ethir Neechal is going to be directed by Sendhil, a former assistant of Vetrimaaran. Priya Anand, who was last seen in 180, has been roped in to play the lead role in the film along with Siva Karthikeyan. It’s a big break for Priya Anand who has been waiting for good offer for a long time. With Dhanush backing the film, Ethir Neechal will garner enough attention at boxoffice. It remains to be seen if Priya Anand can capitalize on this project’s hype.
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy