Latest update now reveals that Dil Raju has picked up both the distribution rights of Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam and Nagarjuna’s Oopiri for a fancy price in Nizam.
Interesting aspect is that both the films are being produced by PVP cinemas and have already created a good buzz all over. With Dil Raju now picking up these two films, expectations have become even more for these projects which are up for release soon.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you