Latest update now reveals that Dil Raju has picked up both the distribution rights of Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam and Nagarjuna’s Oopiri for a fancy price in Nizam.
Interesting aspect is that both the films are being produced by PVP cinemas and have already created a good buzz all over. With Dil Raju now picking up these two films, expectations have become even more for these projects which are up for release soon.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you