It is a well known fact that legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal is acting in a multilingual film titled Manamantha under creative director Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s direction. The stalwart actor is also learning Telugu to perfect his dialogues.
Now, latest reports suggest that Chandrasekhar Yeleti is highly impressed with not only Mohanlal’s impeccable performance but also with his creative inputs regarding the script or his role during the making of the film. Apparently, the actor is improvising a lot on the sets and is bringing variations in his mannerisms, emotions and dialogue delivery for both Telugu and Malayalam versions.
The film, being produced by Sai Korrapati, also features Gauthami as the female lead.
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Baahubali 2’s Vizag region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Krishna rights details
- Sampath Nandi ready with a stylish teaser
Articles that might interest you