Prince Mahesh babu does things in style. He proved it with Pokiri and he proved it once again with Dookudu. Now, a special firecracker bonanza is being planned to mark Dookudu’s stupendous success on the occasion of Deepavali.
Normally, the maximum for standard crackers is the 10,000 wala. But for Dookudu, a special 20,000 wala has been made at Shivakasi. The 20,000 walas will be burst outside the main Dookudu theaters in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Tirupathi, Kakinada, Visakhapatnam and Bhimavaram.
Prince Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu is now the biggest grosser in Telugu Cinema history and what better way to celebrate it than with special crackers on a special festival like Deepavali
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Producer’s Wife Makes Shocking Comments About Actresses
- Exclusive Interview : Venu Udugula – NNOK will be a wake up call for parents
- Nivetha Thomas to romance young hero
- Talented filmmaker to direct Nandamuri father and son duo