Vishnu Manchu is working with director Veeru Potla for the film ‘Doosukeltha’. A fresh schedule of the film is all set to start from today in Hyderabad. Vishnu, heroine Lavanya (Andhala Rakshasi fame) and the rest of the team will take part in the shoot. The production team recently shot some songs in Slovenia.
This entertainer is being produced by Dr. Mohan Babu on 24 Frames banner.
Vishnu is having high hopes on this project as it is coming right after ‘Dhenikaina Ready’, a movie that gave him a good break after a long time. Veeru Potla is known for his comedy entertainers and Vishnu is now banking on him for a successful film.
- AR Murugadoss’ next to kick-start from October
- Star heroine aims to write her first script by year end
- DJ’s 2-day Nizam collections
- DJ’s 2-day AP/Telangana collections
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
Articles that might interest you