It is well-known that 10 celebrities from Tollywood were issued notices by the Telangana Excise Department to appear for the SIT inquiry for allegedly consuming and trafficking drugs. While some of these stars denied being served notices, others denied having any links with the drug mafia.
As per the latest reports, director Puri Jagannadh will be the first celebrity to appear before the SIT team for a grilling inquiry on July 19. Heroine Charmme will face the inquiry on July 20th, while Mumait Khan (21st), Subbaraju (22nd), Cinematographer Sam K Naidu (23rd), Ravi Teja (24th), Art Director Chinna (25th), Navdeep (26th), Tarun (27th) and young heroes Tanish and Nandu (28th) will appear before the SIT team for an inquiry.
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages
- Richa Patani grabs Seerat Kapoor’s offer
- Rocking number from Rangasthalam to be out soon