It is well-known that 10 celebrities from Tollywood were issued notices by the Telangana Excise Department to appear for the SIT inquiry for allegedly consuming and trafficking drugs. While some of these stars denied being served notices, others denied having any links with the drug mafia.
As per the latest reports, director Puri Jagannadh will be the first celebrity to appear before the SIT team for a grilling inquiry on July 19. Heroine Charmme will face the inquiry on July 20th, while Mumait Khan (21st), Subbaraju (22nd), Cinematographer Sam K Naidu (23rd), Ravi Teja (24th), Art Director Chinna (25th), Navdeep (26th), Tarun (27th) and young heroes Tanish and Nandu (28th) will appear before the SIT team for an inquiry.
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Crucial three days for JLK
- Murugadoss Bowled Over By Mahesh Babu’s Dedication
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
Articles that might interest you