Music director Devi Sri Prasad is well known for his re-recording ability. He has delivered some outstanding RR work for many films in the past and he has now worked his magic once again for the film ‘Legend’.
DSP has started working on the film’s RR. The movie is currently in the final stages of post production and those who have seen DSP’s work say that it will be a special attraction for the movie.
Balakrishna, Radhika Apte and Sonal Chouhan will be seen as the lead actors in this movie and Boyapati Sreenu is the director. ‘Legend’ is all set for release on March 28th. 14 Reels Entertainment and Varahi Chalana Chitram are jointly producing this movie.
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
- Appatlo Okadundevadu eyes Hindi remake
- Kajal reveals why she did ‘Pakka Local’
Articles that might interest you