The first week Nizam collections of ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’ are out. At the end of the 6th day, the film’s Nizam’s collection stands at about Rs. 6.83Crores share. By the end of today, the film’s share is projected to be about Rs. 7.45 Crores, which is a phenomenal 1st week figure for a movie which has no big commercial hero.
Credit for the film’s bumper openings and strong run goes to Rajamouli’s creative genius. The film is continuing its strong run in many areas and with an impressive overseas performance coming in, the total collections of the film are expected to be outstanding.
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon