The first week Nizam collections of ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Eega’ are out. At the end of the 6th day, the film’s Nizam’s collection stands at about Rs. 6.83Crores share. By the end of today, the film’s share is projected to be about Rs. 7.45 Crores, which is a phenomenal 1st week figure for a movie which has no big commercial hero.
Credit for the film’s bumper openings and strong run goes to Rajamouli’s creative genius. The film is continuing its strong run in many areas and with an impressive overseas performance coming in, the total collections of the film are expected to be outstanding.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country