Macho star Aadi, son of noted director Ravi Raja Pinisetty, will soon be seen in the 18th century period flick ‘Ekaveera’. The movie is gearing up for a release this February and post production activities are in the final stages. Ekaveera is the Telugu version of the Tamil film ‘Aravaan’. The movie has been directed by national award winning director Vasanthabalan and Dansika is the heroine.
Kartik is scoring the music for this film. Bharath and Anjali are playing key roles along with Pasupathy and Shwetha Menon. Srinivas Damera has bagged the rights for the Telugu version of the movie.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date