The European schedule of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s film in Trivikram Srinivas’s direction will begin from the first week of June. The unit is planning for a 25 day shoot and location scouting will begin later this week.
The makers are scouting for grand and unseen locales for the film, as Trivikram is reportedly looking at a very stylish picturization for some sequences. Samantha will be seen as the heroine in this movie and Praneetha is the second lead.
The family drama, which is currently being referred to as ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’, is being produced by BVSN Prasad. This movie is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2013.
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!