The European schedule of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s film in Trivikram Srinivas’s direction will begin from the first week of June. The unit is planning for a 25 day shoot and location scouting will begin later this week.
The makers are scouting for grand and unseen locales for the film, as Trivikram is reportedly looking at a very stylish picturization for some sequences. Samantha will be seen as the heroine in this movie and Praneetha is the second lead.
The family drama, which is currently being referred to as ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’, is being produced by BVSN Prasad. This movie is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2013.
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya click with the family audience?
- Noted writers for Kalyan Ram’s next
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
Articles that might interest you