We have an exclusive and interesting update regarding Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming project. Balayya and legendary director K.Raghavendra Rao are teaming up for a new project which will be based completely on the life of the famous King, Sri Krishna Devarayalu. This film will be a big budget production and will be shot as a mythological epic. Balakrishna has traditionally excelled at playing such roles and his performance as Krishna Devarayalu in the film ‘Aditya 369’ remains a highlight to this day.
Currently, groundwork is on regarding this project and Raghavendra Rao is working with some top technicians in the industry to finalize the script and setting. Interestingly,groundwork is also being done on the sequel to ‘Aditya 369’ and this has been named ‘Aditya 999’. It remains to be seen which of these two projects take off first.
We will bring you more updates about these exciting projects as and when they are available.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan