We have some exclusive news about ‘Iddarammayilatho’, the upcoming project between Stylish Star Allu Arjun and Puri Jagan. Amala Paul and Richa Gangopadhyay were the heroines in this movie originally. But Richa has now been officially replaced and Tapsee will take her place in the movie. The reason for this replacement is not very clear at this point of time.
The movie is going to begin production soon and Allu Arjun will now be seen with Amala Paul and Tapsee. The movie is being produced by Bandla Ganesh. Shooting has also been shifted from Spain.
Looks like Richa’s fans will have to wait for some more time to see her in the company of Allu Arjun.
- Amyra Dastur’s role revealed in Prakash Kovelamudi’s next
- Tej I Love You gets its release date fixed
- Yesteryear star heroine to become a mom again
- Madhavan to do a Telugu thriller?
- Trailer date locked for Manchu Lakshmi’s next