123telugu had been continuously bringing you exclusive updates from the ‘Memu Saitham’ telethon that is being planned on the 30th of this month. According to the latest update, a special Antakshari is being planned between the stars and music directors from the 80’s. Stars like Chiru, Nag, Venkekatesh and Balakrishna and a few other heroes from the 80’s will form a team and play against the likes of Ilayaraja, Koti, and MM Keeravani.
Various other programs like star cricket match and dance performances have also been planned on that day. The entire Tollywood will feature in this mega event and the funds that will be raised will go to the Hudhud cyclone victims.
- Chiru’s surprise visit to Rajamouli?
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you