A brand new RED EPIC camera with a 5K resolution sensor has been imported from the USA for Allari Naresh’s 3D flick that is being directed by Anil Sunkara. The makers are sparing no expense to get a rich visual output and they decided to buy a new camera, instead of hiring a local one. The RED EPIC camera is renowned globally for its top notch performance and it is quite an expensive piece of equipment.
The second schedule of the movie will be beginning from the 15th of this month. Kick Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram will be seen along with Allari Naresh. Sneha Ullal and Kamna Jethmalani will be seen as the heroines. Sunkara Ramabrahmam is producing this big budget project on AK Entertainments banner. Bappa Lahari, son of Bappi Lahari, is composing the music while Thaman is providing the background score.
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?