The latest small sensation Pelli Choopulu is still continuing its dream run even after entering into its third week. This charming little film has impressed everyone with an engaging and refreshing story and endearing performances by its lead cast.
Pelli Choopulu’s box-office success in the US is remarkable. The film was sold for a negligible amount and has grossed nearly $825K so far. Now, the US distributors have added 10 extra screens for the film, despite the release of Venky’s Babu Bangaram and Sai’s Thikka.
With the reduced tickets priced at $10, we will have to wait until the next week to know if Pelli Choopulu can manage to breach the $1 million milestone.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you