Looks like super star Rajanikanth has landed himself in fresh trouble yet again. A person by name Dr. IMS Manivanna has filed a case against Rajnikanth to stop his fans from wasting milk which is poured on his cut outs during the release of his films.
The petitioner has asked the star hero to come forward and stop this wastage of milk by requesting his fans not to do so. After taking this into consideration, the court has issued an emergency notice to Rajnikanth, seeking his response. Let’s see whether will Rajini request his fans to stop this age old custom.
- Mehreen bags yet another crazy project
- Keerthy Suresh dances to a vintage song in Mahanati
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
Articles that might interest you