Balakrishna’s Srimannanaraya, which released last week, is doing decent business at the box office. However, fans of Balakrishna are reportedly quite upset about the film being replaced by Nagarjuna’s Shirdi Sai which led to a protest. The incident occurred earlier today in front of Arjun Theatre in Kukatpally where the film’s producer Ramesh Puppala and Balakrishna’s fans staged a protest. The protesters questioned the reason behind replacing a film which is doing quite well with a new film. They are seeking an explanation from the theater owners and other bigwigs of the film industry, and are also demanding that a new theater should be allotted in the very same area. Srimannarayana released on August 30th all over India.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you